Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I caught him

Owen is a very happy kid, but as soon as the camera makes an appearance, he is VERY serious. He'll be all smiles, then instantly serious. It's funny... yet frustrating not to get his smiles captured on film. (though, now it's not really "film" I'm capturing it on, rather digital technology. But saying capturing it on "a little blue digital disk" doesn't have the appeal as "capturing it on film".)

This is the picture right after the video. I think he may almost be mad that I caught him so happy on camera (or digital disk). He's such a happy morning baby... he doesn't even need a cup of coffee to help him out. I'm currently chugging my morning brew, trying to wake up.



We'll play Suzi's game.... what do you think he's saying?

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

"I smell coffee? Is that vanilla creamer? Yummy. Does it taste anything like my thumb? Thumbs are the best! Although that coffee really does smell good!"

Anonymous said...

"I've tried them all. and yep the thumb is the best."