Thursday, September 11, 2008

15 weeks

Owen like to "help" me make my bed. This means he lays on my pillow while I make the bed. I think this will get more fun for him the more he grows up. Right now, he just lays there and stares at me.

Before anyone dies of shock, YES I said I made my bed. On a daily basis now. I know, I know. I still don't quite understand the point in making a bed that you are just going to crawl back into in a few hours. But I also hate being so tired at night and then finding my sheet in a ball over on Lucas' side and the comforter discombobulated on my side. Really, it's two pieces of fabric that I just need to lay out flat on top of one another. I don't do any "pillow art". I don't tuck things in, nor do I make "hospital corners". I merely straighten out the sheet and comforter. It looks nice, and, I'll admit, it's nice crawling into a nice "made" bed.
Owen is 15 weeks today. His big accomplishment: he took out his binkie, and then PUT IT BACK IN! Maybe just a fluke, but he had a very purposeful look on his face while he did it!

No comments: