Tuesday, September 2, 2008

First of Many

I know when I put Owen to bed at 9:00p his forehead was intact. When I got up with him at 0100 he had this huge scratch across his head. Not caused by my ring, not caused by a cat, but caused by his own freakishly sharp, dagger-like, fingernails. I swear I cut them ALL THE TIME, and they are still sharp like knives, and long like talons. (why do fingernails grow so much faster than toenails?) He doesn't seem to mind the scratch, and I'm sure he has worse injuries in his future!
Owen's legs are getting really strong. Here he is having a staring contest with Lucas. Owen won...but it was close!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Poor guy, at least little dudes seem to heal so quickly. Plus it just gives him a ruggedly handsome look.

Anonymous said...

Wow am I glad that didn't happen on "my watch"!