Thursday, July 31, 2008

nine weeks

Can you believe it? Owen is nine weeks old today! We went to Costco this morning. It's much easier when two adults go, but Owen was out of diapers, so I really had to go. Just me and Owen. He did great until I was unloading the truck at home, and he decided he was done being in the car seat, and he was HUNGRY! But, I had to unload the milk and all the other stuff. By the time I was done, his face was RED and tears were rolling down his face. Someday he'll understand. Though I really don't think he even remembers how upset he was...
I couldn't catch a good smile, but I did catch a sneeze!

2 comments:

- Joanne O. said...

He is sooooooo cute!!!! So, are you getting used to motherhood?

Anonymous said...

You are turning into such a Suzie Homemaker (no pun intended for your sister). Thanks for the pictures! Can't believe he's 9 weeks old, the clock is ticking and we better make some time to meet up.