Thursday, August 21, 2008

In case you lost track

Owen is 12 weeks old today!! For his present to me he did two things. 1. He slept for six hours (it would have been better if I had slept for six hours too!) 2. He "gave" me a booger that was the size of a pea. I'm not exaggerating. It was huge, right out of his right nostril.


Bob stopped by this morning on his way to a presentation in Hillsboro. Like father like son like grandson. I know what Owen will look like in 30 and 60 years... unless any of my genes get a say.

3 comments:

Suzanne said...

Does he get cuter every day?

- Joanne O. said...

I can't believe he is 12 weeks already. He is such a cutie pie, getting cuter the more he fills out.

- Joanne O. said...

Almost forgot, in that top picture he is starting to look like you a little.