Monday, August 18, 2008

I don't mean to brag but...

Owen is very handsome. I'll say it everyday, and I don't think it's all just "mom eyes". I can stare at him for hours, and still find him handsome. I am not alone. When we were in San Fransisco his handsomeness crossed nationalities. Here are a few examples:
  • When we were eating dim sum, we were the only white people in there. It was a huge restaurant, filled with Chinese (the best way to pick out an ethnic restaurant, be the only Caucasians there). We sat next to a mother and daughter, the mom was 90. She kept smiling at Owen, and told her daughter to tell us he was very cute. The daughter agreed.
  • On the cable car, a Frenchman took a picture of sleeping Owen. I found that a little odd... taking a picture of my baby, but then I remembered how cute he was... and how could he NOT take a photo. Who knows, maybe the photo will wind up in a photo album of his trip.
  • Two different sets of English travellers gawked over him while standing in various lines.
  • Many nice Americans also commented on his cuteness.

I don't remember ever making so many friends during a vacation. I think it's all Owen, he's just so handsome... Oh, and he has a great personality!

1 comment:

- Joanne O. said...

He is quite a cutie. Isn't it amazing how many more people you talk to once you have a kid.