Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Being a mom

Here are some things/reasons I know me and motherhood are getting along:
  • I can stare at Owen for HOURS and not tire of him.
  • I think he's cute when he cries, but cuter when he's awake and happy.
  • I pick Owen's nose.
  • I only find in moderately gross when Owen wipes his nose on my arm and leaves a booger.
  • I don't mind getting Owen's poop on my hands... I don't even find it that gross.
  • Owen has peed on me (a few times), and I don't feel I immediately need a shower. (if either of the previous two things happen at work, I do the heebie-jeebie dance, change my clothes and scrub down)
  • I think he's the cutest kid on the planet. I mean, look at this guy, he's adorable!


1 comment:

- Joanne O. said...

Yep, you're truly a mom. Glad everything is going great for you'll.