Saturday, August 9, 2008

I'll buy you a pony

We built a "Galloping Fun Jumperoo" for Owen last night. Basically it's a bouncing horse, that "doesn't require a doorway!" It's supposed to help teach cause and effect, some leg strength, and heck... it's cute. Owen may be a little young for it, but today he stayed in it for about 5 minutes before he started crying. Last night when we tried it, he had a complete meltdown within 10 seconds of being in it.

So, we'll start with a couple pictures from today...




And this is a picture from last night, after the meltdown. He held onto Lucas' fingers with a death grip as if to say "please don't make me do that again!"



Hey, did you all watch the opening ceremonies last night? I will admit I had chills, and a cried just a little!

1 comment:

- Joanne O. said...

I have never seen a horsie jumparoo like that. It is so cute. . . as well as the little guy in it.