Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A new experiment

I'm going to Quinton Tarantino this story. Tell it from end to beginning... if only to keep you guessing. What on Earth could make Owen THIS upset (besides picking the boogers from his nose)? "I know they taste good, but you can't eat them. I will take away the blue color crayon if it enters your mouth." Yep, I actually said this... and when his teeth got a little blue, I took away the crayon, and made him cry... super hard...like I picked a booger from his nose.


But before the eating incident, Owen found his new color crayons intriguing.

He'd color with the blue in his right hand, and the green in the left.

He actually started with the green one... do we have a south-paw in the making?
Overall, we colored for about six minutes. Not too shabby. And I almost got refrigerator art out of the deal.

1 comment:

MOM said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MARLA!! Birthdays sure are different when you are a Mom with a kid, especially a sick one, aren't they!?

1) You colored your belly button with a blue marker (without my knowledge) right before I took you to the Dr for a pre-school physical). He said you were fine except for the blue belly button. I thought he was kidding. Then I saw what he was talking about!
2) I saw a quote "if someone gives you ruled paper turn it sideways to use it - I noticed Owen has it sideways! Independent thinker!
3) Tell Owen to hold out for color books. They tastes much better than crayons!