Monday, August 10, 2009

Cheap Toy

Owen finds things. He finds thing he probably shouldn't play with, but occasionally I feel they are safe enough for him to keep for a while. Items I take away include: pens, screws, coins scissors and electrical cords. Items I let him keep include: wine corks, DVD boxes, shoes, and today... a milk jug lid. You would have thought I gave him a new pony.
"Oh, milk jug lid... how do I love thee!?"
"I love the way you feel on my tongue, my teeth, my hands...the way you make my eyes sparkle"

"I love that occasionally, I don't even have to hold you with my hands."

He took it upstairs with him, through a diaper change, and carried it back down too. Easy entertainment.

1 comment:

HV Gma said...

I just have to tell you - the caption on the 1st picture is perfect & too funny.