Wednesday, August 19, 2009

miscellaneous

I realize that I haven't posted blogs as fast as I have been taking photos during the past few days... so, here's my catch up of a lot of miscellaneous photos. So, here we go...

Here's my happy boy in his "college" outfit. He seems like he should be sipping on a cappuccino reading up on Emerson in this shirt. Owen loves the boy in the garbage can!Owen and I went to the zoo yesterday. We got there nice and early before the heat and the crowds hit. We had good timing too... we walked right in and had great views of all the animals. On the way out, there was a HUGE line to get in.

Here are the infamous sun bears. I swear, we always look, and this is only the second time I've seen them!

A giraffe and a giraffe reflection... Owen just pointed and screamed with delight when he saw the giraffe! (he must be related to my mom!)

We found some sculptures that we had never seen before. Owen LOVED the wolves. He almost crawled out of his seat to get to them!

Here's Owen eating edemame and a quesadilla. Dinner of champions.

And here's Owen eating breakfast with Lucas. A spoon is great, but the hand is still faster!

Spoons are messy.

1 comment:

MOM said...

That is a BEAUTIFUL giraffe reflection picture! I bet you could sell it to a postcard company!