Friday, February 26, 2010

Owen

Owen loves helping me in the bathroom. If I'm going "potty" then he hands me toilet paper. If I'm brushing my hair, he wants the brush afterwards to brush both of our heads some more. This morning, he opens the bottom drawer and pulls out two tampons. He was smiling like he found gold! He carried them around the house for quite some time... I just kept laughing... blackmail photo in the future! And this is Owen last night after we striped him after eating/wearing strawberry shortcake. I don't know why we don't let him run around the house naked more often. We all found it really cute and funny!

1 comment:

javajill said...

Here's why you don't let kids run around full-on naked. They go poo on the bathroom rug while you are not looking. Then comes to you to be picked up. Transfering left over poo onto you. True story from last night.