Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good Day!

Henry had such a great day today! He ate great five times in a row... twice eating his entire goal! He also seems to be recovering from his "choking spells" a little easier. We'll give Henry a bunch of credit, but I'll take some and give some to Lucas too. It seems like we are learning him better too, so we can help him out better.

He was seen by the ENT (ears nose throat) doctor today, and passed his evaluation. The doctor took a little scope and looked into his airway. His airway looks good, we will all just "wait a see" what Henry can do in the next week. Surgery is still an option, but we are all hoping that in a week Henry can continue his progress and avoid surgery.

He also moved levels of care this afternoon. So, he's out of the sickest ICU section, and into more of a step-down unit. Still in ICU, but doing better.

"good night sweet Henry" Proud parents.
I love it when Henry just looks at me... and I look at him. I could hold him for hours and hours if they let me!

No comments: