Monday, February 15, 2010

Another Day

Not much to update on, except to show off some cute pictures. Henry is getting stronger, but he still needs to eat and breathe better. Here's my sleepy baby. The first family photo! I can see how it will become trickier and trickier to get all four of us looking in the same direction.



Owen came to see Henry yesterday. He quickly touched Henry and pointed and said, "mouth, nose, eye, hair" , patted his head... and gave him a kiss. Then, he was done. Small doses is a great way to meet his brother. But, when Lucas and I came home later that day, Owen was so happy to see us, but said, "baby?" So sweet... asking where his brother was. We are so blessed with such sweet kids!
me and my boys.
Suzi and I took Owen to Munchkin Playland. Owen hammed it up for the camera.
Suzi left this morning. It was so nice having her in town for the weekend... it was so hard to say goodbye.

No comments: