Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Giraffes


Remember when I couldn't get Owen to smile at the camera, no matter how hard I tried? All those serious faces... well now, as soon as Owen sees the camera, he stops what he's doing. Then, he crawls, climbs, scurries as fast as he can towards the camera with the cutest of goofy smiles...

This morning he was dragging around a giraffe that mom had given to him... he even drug it into the kitchen while I was making breakfast! He loves chewing on his ears and tail.
Wait... he sees the camera and is climbing up to get it!
Next, he found a giraffe that Erick and Joanne gave him... also very tasty.


Here he has both giraffes... between these shots I have about five of him climbing towards the camera... I used to have to be stealth to catch him with a smile... now I have to stealth to keep him at play!

No comments: