Monday, April 13, 2009

Naked Baby Time

Lucas realized a couple days ago that Owen rarely gets naked time. Sure, when we bathe him he's naked. And we'll do a little naked baby dance in the mirror before and after jumping into the water, but he never gets to roam free. So, we took our chances and had Owen play on our bed commando style. He LOVED it... and when I say loved it, I mean it. He loves playing on our bed anyhow, but then naked... it was better than goldfish crackers and Tillamook cheese!

It was a little challenging keeping him on the bed, thankfully we were both there to keep him from falling off. We took a lot of pictures. Amazingly, only one while he was crawling away, had the "ball shot". I erased it. I figure I have enough other blackmail shots for when he's older!
"I'm Popeye the Sailor Man"




What a cute 'lil bum!


On the bed, naked AND being tickled? The best laugh ever! Though it did remind me a little of the Dane Cook routine about being tickled 'til you puke... It didn't stop us though!

No comments: