Sunday, March 29, 2009

10 months

Owen turned ten months old today... it was also Susan's baby shower. I decided that it was a good occasion to dress Owen up in this little sweater vest outfit a friend gave us... because you just can't wear an outfit like this any ol' Sunday. However, it made him look like Alex P. Keaton... our own little republican. Maybe it was an early Halloween costume... it made me laugh all day, and I took A LOT of pictures!

I can just imagine his little business life... all he needed was a cup of coffee and a briefcase!

Here he is chewing on (literally) some information about Roth IRAs... is he our little financial wizard in the future?
"you need to max out your pre-tax contributions" He could also be some sort of business person...
"let me tell you about a deal I've been working on"
Who wouldn't agree with this face for a great deal?
"I just got 3.98% from Japan"

He's very energetic, he'll get the job done in half the time as other 10 month olds!
"I'll stay up all night working on the numbers"

But, he would also be modest while doing so...
"It's nice to be able to help people out with their finances" He does require chauffeuring around town...
"to the toy store please... and step on it"

And sometimes will fall asleep between Point A and Point B.
"I should have had my latte"

And sometimes even fall asleep during meetings... (here at Susan's shower)
"... a triple latte"
If he doesn't get his way, he'll let you know about it...
"I said pears not peaches!"


But, when the day is done, and the fresh air touches his face, he will be the kid with the deal for you!
"What a great day!"

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

No getting around it, he is SO cute!

PS-Check your mail on Wednesday.

MOM said...

What an adorable little man! And a great commentary for the day!