Monday, March 9, 2009

It was worth it... barely

It all started with a walk up to Fred Meyers. All we needed were veggies for our chicken stir fry Lucas was making for last night's dinner. It should have ended at that... but then for reason unbeknownst to me, we took a detour down the beer isle. That's when Lucas found it: Bud Light and Clamato, made with real artificial color and flavor... and not just a small can of it... a 24 ouncer.

"I dare you to drink this" he said. I thought to myself "Are we in junior high or something?" But then he mentioned a 35 minute back massage. I couldn't decided what was worst, the feeling of vomit in my mouth from thinking about drinking this, or the nice relaxing 35 minute massage I could win. My stubbornness won. We bought the $2.59 beverage.
Owen liked the can... beer from a can... what can be grosser than that? Add tomato and clam juice. A little bit of torture for the greater good.
Lucas took many pictures of my faces... this is the least unattractive of me... it was disgusting, gross, and luckily a little salty.


I do not approve of, or condone this behavior. I DO NOT endorse this product. But my back hurts, and I'm very much looking forward to my well earned back massage tonight.

No comments: