Wednesday, March 25, 2009

His mommy dresses him funny

I worked last night. I am tired. Even though Lucas went into work a little late, which let me have a two hour nap... I am still tired... borderline exhausted. I like to think I can function OK with little sleep and enough coffee... but then I look at Owen after a diaper change. I forgot to snap the onsie up... his undies are poking out...
Maybe it will be a new trend... maybe my over caffeinated, under rested state is really an outlet for fashion trend setting...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

At first I thought you put the DIAPER over the sweat pants! (it looked like that might be the case in the first picture). So I was a little bit more worried. But the onsie....oh well,....you were tired, no big deal. I sure as long as none of his best friends came over and pointed fingers and laughed at him he won't be emotionally scarred.

adventuresofjenny said...

I feel your pain with the sleep deprivation. He still looks awful cute with his new style!