Sunday, March 22, 2009

To market to market

First, the love affair continues...
Lucas and I are very excited that the Portland Farmer's Market season has started again. I think Owen is excited too. He got to listen to a guy play the pan-flute, try a bite of tamale and a breakfast burrito (minus the egg). He had a great time. He just talked and talked to everyone... We also saw the lead singer of the Decemberists, Colin. It was a good morning!
After the farmer's market, we went to a car market. As Owen grows, getting him in and out of our Mazda is killing our backs... and the more and more stuff he needs the smaller and smaller our trunk got... So, Lucas and I have been car shopping for a little while... it's time to get out of our small sedan and into an SUV (not ready for the mini-van).

I hate car shopping. Let me say this again... I HATE CAR SHOPPING. This SUV is going to be with us for years to come... seriously, I can't go through this again so soon... We also needed Owen's approval. He liked the placement of the cup holders...

Like the adjustable steering wheel and sound system...
And overall liked the feel of this one... and the sticker price...


So, a few hours later... We are proud owners of a Hyundai Santa Fe. We still can't believe how well Owen did throughout the process... he must have really like the car... maybe he'll learn to drive on it too!

No comments: