Thursday, March 3, 2011

OMSI morning

This morning, mom came up and sat with Henry, so we could take Owen to OMSI. Some quality, away from the hospital time. Lucas picked me up at he hospital, Owen was happy I got in the car, but quickly asked "where's brother?" I tell ya, it breaks my heart!



But, OMSI is always a big hit...play in sand and water, and even pretend to can be an astronaut.







Self-portrait (we really do feel and look that tired!)

Owen loves playing in the water. In theory, learning about sailboats, but really just loving to splash in the water.



1 comment:

Susan said...

I am so glad you guys are gettign some time with Owen too. Looks like you are doing a great job with e balance, I hope you find time for rest too! We look forward to a visit with you this weekend!