Sunday, October 4, 2009

Pumpkin Patch

We went to a pumpkin patch this morning on Sauvie's Island. It was a beautiful fall morning, a little chilly, but lovely all the same. We took a hay ride out to the pumpkin patch. We rode through fields and fields of cabbage, grapes, brussel sprouts, and finally... pumpkins.
When we first got there, Owen was a little hesitant to let go of Lucas' hand... then he crawled all over the place. "Oh my goodness! This is the biggest pumpkin I've EVER seen!"He loved the pumpkins!


"Look! Another one!"Here's a video of the ride back. Just wait til the end... it's worth it.



Family photo... good of me and Lucas... Owen was distracted by the plane flying over.
Back at the farm was a huge pile of pumpkins. Owen was in a little piece of Pumpkin Heaven.


"I'll take these two!"



I found a little pumpkin, just his size. But he loved the piece of straw much better... he held on to it for over 15 minutes.

Such a happy kid. Such a great day for pumpkins!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a fun day, and so many wonderful fall pictures!

Michael and Stacey said...

He is so cute. I love the pictures of him surrounded by pumpkins.