Wednesday, October 21, 2009

better late than never

So, Lucas' birthday was 10, yes TEN days ago... and I'm just getting his birthday blog. Yes, it's very late... but I'll blame work, pregnancy and pure exhaustion on the delay. So, better late than never: Lucas' birthday blog.

We'll start with a goofy picture of Owen.
Owen was quite "helpful" wrapping the presents. He would get so mad when I wouldn't let him play with the scissors. Mean mommy.
For his big birthday present, I got Lucas a 45 minute demo flight on a Diamond something-or-other. It's this teeny tiny airplane, with a bubble top. Lucas said the views were beautiful! Tiny little plane.


The cockpit.


The take off video.




While he flew, Owen's brain washing continued: we read flight training magazines.

I think overall, Lucas had a great birthday... as well as his first 10 days of being 32.

No comments: