Wednesday, May 27, 2009

El Jefe

After the Chinese Gardens, we went to Fire on the Mountain Hot Wings. I guess they're the "best wings in town." Matt flew all the way from DC "just" for these wings. Since I'm not a wing fan... I'll take their word for it.

They have a wide array of flavors and hotness. The hottest: El Jefe. Whenever Lucas takes people here... he makes them join him for a little El Jefe. Last time, it made Bob cry and Matt squirt beer out of his nose...

Before I continue, a couple cute pictures

Peek...
A-Boo.

A before shot. Look how happy they look.
Then the pain begins. Allie's eyes are watering. Matt's lips are on fire... to cool them, a little ranch dressing.


Allie had one. Lucas two. Matt took the prize and ate three.



Not the best picture of Lucas... but it shows his pain. Eyes watering, head red and mouth on fire. I'm surprised his beard didn't catch fire.

We had a great day. Lucas and I discovered the best toy store ever, right in downtown Hillsboro... Who knew?

No comments: