Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Busy Baby

Here are just a couple pictures from the past few days. Here is my "hammy" baby. Here is the boy who will put anything in his mouth...

And don't forget, this kid loves his ladle. Even on hot days where it's too warm to wear clothes.
And here's my A.D.D. baby. My personal narrative of the video: Oh look, the noise maker Grandpa got me... no wait here's a strap to the bike pedal... is that mom's water? Oh, here's my bunny, is that the noisemaker... I like the water... WAIT A SEC... mom's taping this?! I must get her!

And my dancing baby. Again, my narrative: I like dancing to Cake... wait dad's taping me... I must get him... WAIT is that a trumpet solo? I can dance on my knees too! Wait... get dad!

And of course, my disappearing baby. Always a classic.

No comments: