Sunday, May 24, 2009

Another day, another blog

Yesterday was another good day for Owen... starting with a nice morning nap. Fast forward a few minutes, awake... angry, hungry and awake. I know it's wrong to find his alligator tears so cute... but I love them.
Food in the belly, Owen is back to his normal "happy baby self".

He was playing with my cell phone, when the home phone rung. I went to grab the phone, only to find out that my cell phone was calling me. Owen called home. He's a smart one.

He loves going through Lucas' cookbooks. So far, he's been pretty gentle with them, so I haven't ruled them out of bounds yet.

He rummaged through them, and then pulled out two books.

"Home Sausage Making" and "The Breakfast Book". He just flipped through the books for a while, then crawled away. Owen is so much Lucas' son.

No comments: