Monday, October 27, 2008

Washington DC Part V

On Saturday we all journeyed on Metro to the mall. It was supposed to rain, luckily we missed the downpour by about an hour.

Big three airplanes from the Air and Space Museum: The silver one is Spirit on St. Louis, first plane to fly over the Atlantic. The orange one is the first plane to break the sound barrier. The white one is the first plane to enter space. I forgot the names of these two...but Lucas can tell you all about them and more, just ask! If there was a trivial Pursuit: Airplane Edition, Lucas would kick all your butts!
A good look for Owen.

The new addition since we were there last is the nose of a 747. I've rarely seen Lucas as excited as yo walk into it and see the cockpit!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

Owen says "I don't know where I am, but I sure have fun socks on!"