Friday, October 31, 2008

Our little Mokey

When I got home from work this morning, we put Owen in his Halloween costume. Since I work again tonight, it was to only time we would both be home to see him. Now, it could have been my "I've been up for 23 hour" tiredness... but I couldn't stop laughing seeing him! It's so funny to dress him up in a bulky costume and see the look on his face: "WHAT are you two doing to me?"

He didn't cry in the costume... he is a very cute monkey!

We wanted a standing picture to see his entire costume... but this one just makes me LAUGH!
Cute smile to daddy.
I think as long as he could find his hands, he would be happy in almost anything.

The final picture... "Daddy, make mom stop taking pictures!"
A quick shout out of thanks to Nick, Kasi and Brock for letting us borrow the costume!

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Those cheeks! I just want to give them a stereotypical 60-year-old great aunt pinch!

And I LOVE the standing up picture, too.

Seth says "George! George!"

- Joanne O. said...

He is the perfect monkey!!! How cute.