Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Monkey Love

Today we played upstairs for a while. I suppose I'm not so good at switching out toys, we have "upstairs toys" and "downstairs toys". Owen re-found his monkey today. He hasn't seen him for a few weeks. He missed him. It was instant love at fifth sight.

He started by giving him a big slobbery kiss.

He then looked longingly into his eyes. "I missed you monkey, where have you been hiding?"

I think he was staring into space, remember all the car rides they took together. The play times. The slobber times. Oh, the memories.
Then he showed monkey his new talents... including five fingers in his mouth at once. Monkey was proud.

Maybe I'll bring monkey downstairs... maybe monkey will be the key to him rolling over.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh, such sweet pictures! He and monkey look very happy together at last together again!

Anonymous said...

oops - one too many "togethers"....

Suzanne said...

Owen looks so good in brown! I wonder if Mr. Monkey will be his "lovey" toy.

javajill said...

I think in the last picture that they seem to be having a look-alike contest. Not that Owen looks like a monkey, but that the monkey is super cute like Owen.