Monday, January 28, 2008

literally overnight

Last week, Wednesday to be exact, I was getting ready for work. I put on my favorite pair of jeans, they were a little tight, but hey they had just come out of the wash two days ago. These jeans are COZY comfortable, and have always been just a tad bit baggy... breathing room let's say. But, as I said, they were a little tight Wednesday. No worries, I just had to wear them to work, where I promptly change into my blue draw-stringed waste scrubs, with my blue non-shaped jacket... where I will admit, sometimes I feel like a giant smurf. (no worries, my skin stays pasty white)

I worked my 12 hours, then needed to switch back to "real" clothes for the drive home. I BARELY could zip my jeans up. I made it to the car, where I quickly unbuttoned and unzipped my pants... YUP, overnight I have outgrown "normal" clothes and have graduated to maternity wear. No longer do I wear maternity clothes because they're "cute" and "make me feel more pregnant". Now I wear them because I have to... good thing they're"cute" and "make me feel more pregnant".

2 comments:

Suzanne said...

Let's see some cute and pregnant pictures!

- Joanne O. said...

I agree, lets see some pregnancy pictures. Donna said you looked really cute.