Monday, January 14, 2008

IT'S A.....

We had our ultrasound today. First by a student then by a "real" ultrasound tech, so overall it took almost 2 hours (normally a 45 minute thing) We didn't mind though, it was really cool to see the baby moving all about, jumping on my VERY full bladder. (I didn't feel it, though it made Lucas need to pee).

Anyhow, it has 10 fingers, 10 toes. Two kidneys, four chambers to the heart, good legs, good arms, a nice looking brain... and some "bits and pieces" between the legs... YEP IT'S a BOY!!

We are VERY excited! Everything looks nice and healthy! AND I haven't been nauseous in TWO WHOLE DAYS!!!! I really hope that trend continues!!

4 comments:

Suzanne said...

I'm SO excited! I haven't even seen a picture, but it makes it seem all the more real that a little nephew is coming into the world!

I told Abigail it is a boy, and she says: "Oh..... Does that mean Jill will have a girl?" :)

Anonymous said...

I am beyond happy for you Marla & Lucas. Seeing fingers & toes and bits and pieces makes all very real doesn't it!? You are just beginning a most wonderful journey........
Love, MOM

nro said...

a boy! woo-hoo! get ready for blue, blue, blue... :)

- Joanne O. said...

Yeah!!! Congrats. You'll will have so much fun, Wesley has been the best. I can't imagine life without him now.