Thursday, June 19, 2008

Three Weeks

Today is Owen's three week birthday. I didn't make a cake, and we aren't having a party. I'm just stating the fact that he is 21 days old. I think today maybe marks the time were I no longer say how many days old he is, rather how many weeks. When we switch from weeks to months I don't know. And then when do you go from months to years? I don't say I'm 383 months old, I suppose I'll have to get back to you on that one.

We are in an odd time warp. It seems to be going quickly and slowly all at the same time. Somehow a week has snuck by, and this is the first chance to update my blog. Yet I have so many photos and stories to tell... so this is just one of a few entries I'll put up today. Someday I'll be more like Suzi and update daily... I just don't see that day anywhere in the near future!

1 comment:

- Joanne O. said...

Wesley is two and I still can't update very often. I seriously don't know how Suzy does it with three kids.. . what's your secret Suzy?