Thursday, June 19, 2008

Hello

My cousin Nikki got us this adorable onsie. Seth has the same shirt, but of course, his says "Seth" and I'm just assuming that baby Kate has one too. It's a great success at parties. Yep, Owen and I ventured to a baby shower yesterday, and only two people asked what his name was... uh... read the shirt!

The first photo is before dinner time, the second after. Owen is usually a happy baby, only cries when he's hungry or naked. I can relate, that's when I cry too. The nice thing is that I still find him cute when he cries... especially when he does his "Captain Quiver-chin" impersonation... or when he sounds like a dolphin... or when his face looks like a cartoon baby crying turning both eyes into a giant "X" shape... he's just cute all the time!



No comments: