Tuesday, October 2, 2007

while I'm gone

I'm living in a grand state of denial/procrastination. I leave for Europe, let's call it my P.V.B. tour (Prague, Vienna, Budapest), in less that 48 hours. I have MUCH to do, including throwing a baby shower this afternoon. I'm actually making a list of things I need to do (I never make lists), and including such menial things as : take a shower, feed cats, by gum.

But as I'm SURE everything will get done. I also enjoy good procrastination. So, I thought that while I'm gone, I should maybe state some of my favorite games to play on the Internet, so you too can delay work, sleep, and/or productive time.

At work when there's "down time", which didn't happen at ALL last night, I frequent yahoo games. here's where I think you should go.

  • For fun word games try: Text Twist, Spellbound, or Crossword
  • For puzzle games try: Rocket Mania or Be Trapped (very similar to minesweeper)
  • For card games, my new favorite is: Addiction Solitaire (and it IS)

OK, that's a start, all these games don't require evil downloading, and are all great ways to waste hours of time.

2 comments:

javajill said...

Darn it! I don't need any more time wasters. But I'll use them (insert evil grin here!)

nro said...

I am so alarmed that I have played all of those games... my last job was pretty boring towards the end! :) have fun on your trip, and I hope you cross of "take a shower" before you leave!