Monday, October 22, 2007

Big News

Here we are in Prague. We became VERY good at "self-portrait" pictures... who knows maybe one will make a Holiday Card!

And here's the big news: We're PREGNANT!! We started telling everyone this weekend. And it's made Suzi's blog, so I figured I better put it on mine too! I decided not to post the picture of the pregnancy test... yes we took one (or maybe 2). We found out in Prague. What a great souvenir. We are assuming we are about 6-8 weeks along. Hopefully I'll have a doctor's visit in the upcoming week.

FINALLY I'll have something to blog about on a regular basis... no longer do I have to wait for random and odd things to happen in life... now I can just write about this! (I knew I started a blog for a reason!)

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

Woo hoo! We are beyond excited for you! And what a perfect billboard. What are the odds?

javajill said...

I'm super happy for you, too. Though you may need to amend your blog self-description. Many references to wine. Don't want child protective services thinking that you're imbibing while preggers.

- Joanne O. said...

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I see why Lucas was asking questions about parenthood during the reunion week. (Is being a parent hard?) We thought there might be thoughts of children. :)

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HV Gma said...

What great news and story to tell your child about when you found out they were on the way. You're in for lots of fun. Congratulations!
Tom and Denise

Anonymous said...

Yay! Soooo happy for you guys. Let's talk soon! And I thought your vacation was exciting ...
Sarah A