Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Trip to the Mailbox

The family took a walk to the mailbox today. I love that a simple trip can be such an adventure. We saw a cat, a dog, sticks and rocks, cars moving and parked, pine cones, bark and of course the mailbox. Owen is sporting one of many stickers he got at the doctor's office. The green sticker matches his shirt quite nicely.

I don't know if he was planning to THROW the rock, or just show it to us, but those eyes look a little mischievous to me! This makes me laugh and laugh... he played stick the rocks in the mailbox for at least five minutes, laughing and laughing between each deposit.

1 comment:

Jade said...

This is adorable. I think Saul's watched it at least 20 times! "Watch Owen door again, mamma," he tells me. It looks like a fabulous little walk.