Wednesday, June 9, 2010

More Birthday Presents

Owen received a tricycle for his birthday from my mom and dad. Since the weather hasn't been nice, and Owen doesn't know what a tricycle is, I've been putting of building it. But today during nap time, I put together my first bike! I only cursed at it once. It's shiny...It's cute... It's still a little too big... or Owen legs are about an inch and a half too short. Good thing he's growing like a sprout, he'll fit into it in no time!
He loves it though... and he learned that if you sit on the back step, you can push it around. (which works as long as he's wearing diapers, if you know what I mean). Penguin also helps! Owen also loves coloring and drawing on his easel that Amy and Bob got him. Here's some of his art with crayon.
Playing "where's Owen" in his new Elmo tent.

No comments: