Monday, April 5, 2010

Lil' Helper

Today was Lucas' first day back at work... which means it was my first day at home with the boys. The morning started rough, Owen woke up too early, which meant he had no coping skills. He'd cry, which would make Henry cry, which would make Owen cry... which luckily, just made me laugh. Super luckily, after about 1.45 hours of this, my friend Sara came over and helped. A little distraction goes a long way for a 22 month old.

After a nap... a short nap, but a nap all the same, Owen was much happier. Which was good, because it was just me and my boys again. This time, a lot less tears. Owen and I decided to make some cookies for Lucas to take to work tomorrow. We donned our aprons and started.

After mixing, Owen helped with the dishes. I'll say he helped, really he just made a watery mess... but with clean water, how can I complain! Especially when it made his so happy.

No comments: