Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Eve

On Christmas Eve, while I was working... Owen and Lucas went over to his parents for some Chinese food with Amy. A sweet kiss... Owen checking out the glasses look. I think he pulls them off quite nicely.
Bob was on patrol that night, but was able to stop by to see Owen. Owen even got to sit in the front of the police car. I think it's very cute, but a little concerning how close he is to the big-ass gun!
At least he's in the front seat, not the criminal back seat!
On the 23rd, Bob and Amy watched Owen while I went to work... Bob took Owen on a "nature hike" in the front. Owen found rocks, bark and leaves... I took a few pictures and Owen caught me. He just looked at me and said, "go". Usually I get a "bye-bye"... but that night it was a "go." I hope he meant: "Go, have a great night at work, I'll miss you and see you in the morning." But what I think he really meant was: "Go, get out of here... me and Bob-Bob are having a great time... no moms allowed." At least he was having a fun time!

No comments: