Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas Day

After working Christmas Eve, I came home and snagged a quick nap. When I woke, we celebrated Christmas at home before hitting the road to Salem to continue the celebration with my parents. Owen got an echoing microphone. I don't know who liked it more, Owen or Lucas. (or myself).
Hiding and singing.
He also got a few books...
Lucas' favorite: "The Gas we Pass" (a sequel to "Everybody Poops", which we got for Hanukkah)Then we went to Salem, and had a wonderful day. Owen helped everyone open their presents.
He also had a great time finding "toys" that weren't toys...
But then he opened his toys, and found them much more fun! Here he is with a helicopter.
With his first truck: Chuck the Truck.
A cute Christmas stool with his name on it.

And and alphabet board... which you can play with you hands AND your feet!

We had a great day. Watched a fabulous movie: UP. When it was late enough for mom and I to go to bed, dad and Lucas stayed up and watched Star Wars. I think we all had a great time.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

It looks like Owen is all set to join in Ryerson Coldplay with that microphone!