Saturday, September 12, 2009

It's a...

We went for our 18 week ultrasound on Friday. We saw four chambers to the heart (good). We saw all the important brain structures (good). We saw two feet and the legs that attach them to the body; hands and the arms that keep them on. (all good) We saw two kidneys, stomach and bladder.(good, good, good) Then we saw a penis. (GREAT!) Yep, it's another boy! We are beyond excited. So, y'all know it's a boy... you'll have to wait until February to know his name! (hint: it doesn't start with an Y)

4 comments:

nro said...

Yay! Congrats! We can talk worms and dirt and farts... I hear that is what these boys do...
I have a name guess... is it: Yossarian? I think you are trying to throw us off with the clue... ;)
- nikki

Suzanne said...

Worms and dirt and farts? That is a boring day! :)

And I LOVE Yossarian - go with Yoshi for short? Nikki are you just throwing us off the trail of your name pick?

MOM said...

I'll throw you all off the track - I got the great privelege of being at the ultrasound, too. And at one point I positively DID see TWO babies on the screen!!!!!!!

Christy said...

IF there are in fact TWO babies in there....I motion that Marla and Lucas not be selfish....and give me one of them! (Who needs two babies at once anyways?)