Sunday, February 1, 2009

Spaghetti Factory

For the first of many blogs for the weekend, in no particular order, we'll start at the Spaghetti Factory. I think it's the only restaurant I can think of that willingly accepted a reservation for seven adults and six kids. For having so many kids, it was a very nice organized dinner!

Here's Jill with Kate and Beatrix. It was Jill and my first time meeting Beatrix. She is just beautiful... she is definitely up to the Ryerson standard of pretty babies. Here's Seth with his dinner of bread and "dip it" sauce.
Me and Beatrix.

While we were waiting for our table. Nathanael very comfortable surrounded by kids. Behind Abigail is Zachary, I was told later that he was picking his nose, I think Abigail took the "big sister" role and blocked it from the picture.


Owen had a hard time deciding what to eat, we decided on the menu.
Here's Owen eating a lemon... such a funny kid! Maybe mean parents, but really funny kid!

No comments: