Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Motivation

It's official. Owen is crawling. Our house is now slowly becoming more child-proofed and vacuumed. No longer are the days where I can go into the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee and know that Owen is EXACTLY where I left him!

This morning, he had two goals in mind: 1. The cell phone charger. 2. The box of Girl Scout cookies. I wouldn't let him have the phone cord (mean mommy), however, I did let him play a bit with the box, since I still won't let him have the cookies that are inside (super mean mommy).

Whenever he sees me trying to capture the crawl on camera, he stops cold in his tracks. I had to sneak this short shot of him going towards the box. Shortly after, he gave up on the box and went to the cookbooks. Hence, camera down and U-Turn for Owen.

No comments: