Thursday, December 11, 2008

Sports Confusion

I just diagnosed my son with "sports confusion". It's nothing serious, just a simple condition that can be fix with proper dressing. I dressed him this morning, so I have no one to blame but myself.

Please note: a baseball shirt, football jeans, tennis shoes (socks), and of course the O-Ball...not an official sport as of yet, but I'm sure it will be played in the 2032 Olympics. The only thing missing is his "favorite" sport... basketball. He loves watching the Blazers with Lucas... his favorite player: Rudy.

I secretly hope by dressing him in sports clothing he may get some sport skill. Maybe he won't get my lack of hand/eye coordination and klutziness... We can always dream...

OH BIG NEWS... He actually SMILED when the camera came out!! Another first!

No comments: