Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow Snow just Look at the Snow!

Here's our neighborhood. Today it is not snowing, tomorrow it's supposed to snow more. I work tonight, and my taxi service (aka LUCAS) will get me there safely. I haven't decided if I should just spend the night at the hospital, or have Lucas pick me up. But I work Christmas eve, so we'll just have to see how the weather plays out. Right now it's just pretty! Our backyard:
There was about 8 inches of snow. Then a .2 inch layer of ice. Then another 3-5 inches of snow. A snow 'stratta' as I call it. Here's Lucas with a chunk of ice.


Here's Lucas karate chopping that ice into a billion pieces. My husband's so strong!
Our bird bath. No birds being bathed today!






1 comment:

javajill said...

The bird bath looks like some sort of Antiques Roadshow find - a rare Tiffany lamp.