Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Here we go... photos at the park

It's been a while since I've blogged. I've had good excuses, but we will get to those later. I have over 300 pictures on my camera, plus more on Lucas' that we must get to. So, we start with these: pictures from right before Owen's birthday. Lucas and I took the boys to a Tualitin Valley Nature Park and he took some great pictures of the boys. Brothers. I realize that we have about 70 pictures form this day, and it took a lot of control to weed down to this many. But, I have a hard time not posting all these pictures. Each picture is perfect. Perfect boys, perfect brothers, perfect times. The past two months (starting June 1st) were challenging, this is before that. Happy and Healthy.
 
Our Boys: Owen and Henry

 Both boys loved getting their pictures taken (a rare feat)




 I love this one. But, I suppose I love them all.




 

 The moose



 So many smiles


 Enjoying and sharing an apple

 
 




1 comment:

Suzanne said...

What great pictures!