Sunday, January 23, 2011

First Beach Trip of 2011

Today, we took our first trip to the beach of 2011. We went with Robert and Michelle, and their girls Paige and Presley. We journeyed to Cannon Beach. It was a perfect day; not too hot nor cold, not too windy, not too busy, and most importantly all four kids were in great moods. We, mostly meaning Lucas, took 165 pictures. I'm not joking. So, I did edit quite a few pictures out, but I'm also posting a lot. Part of a perfect day is that everyone is photogenic, including all the birds. Me and Henry. He had such a great time! I can't wait until he's out of restraints and can crawl around a bit... I bet he can't wait either!
Me and Owen being jumbo jets on the beach. We only had one crash.
Owen and I were the only ones to dip our feet in the very COLD water. He loved it. His feet were bright red and he wanted to stay in much longer than my feet would let us.
Lucas took some amazing pictures of the seagulls.
We bought a loaf of Wonder Bread to feed the birds. Owen loved screaming like a seagull, throwing the bread, and then screaming again when the birds got close. He had such a great time!


Owen ran and ran and ran.
An amazing family photo! Even Owen has his "smile face" on. (is it too early to use this as this year's holiday cards?)
Self-portrait.
I think this picture looks just like Lucas when he was about this age.
Michelle and Paige.
Robert and Presley.


Silly Henry.
I love this little guy!
Owen found a BIG stick, and started to draw in the sand with it. He drew the big "apple" on the bottom left of the photo.
Last picture at the beach. "sand on face mommy!" He had such a good time, we all did.
He even finally fell asleep in the car.

No comments: