Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Good Afternoon

Where's Owen? (see his little feet under the tree on the left?) I kept asking him to stand in front of the Christmas tree... and he kept going behind the tree... I finally figured he was posing so the tree was in FRONT of HIM... Finally I said, stand so the tree is behind you... Voila! A picture of Owen and our tree!
Speaking of standing... look at this little guy! He can't pull himself up yet, but if you put him in front of the couch, he'll stay there quite happily for a while.
Owen loves playing with wrapping paper... at least the tubes.
If you sing "Dinosaur Train" into it... it sounds great!
Henry loves coffee. This morning, he quickly crawled across the room when I wasn't looking and spilled my coffee. I don't know what made me sadder... the spilled coffee on my rug, or the fact that it was my one and only cup of coffee in the house. We went out to get me a latte', and Henry tried to get some of that too! (he didn't get any coffee, but he did add drool to my cup...)

1 comment:

Lucas said...

I hope the coffee doesn't stunt his chin growth.