Sunday, August 29, 2010

Zoo

We went to the zoo this morning. I love the zoo. And I love that Owen loves going to the zoo. And I love that going to the zoo tuckers Owen out so he takes long naps! Today, Lucas took Owen into the goat exhibit to pet them. Owen was so cute, petting the goats. When it was time to leave, Owen took his time to tell each goat, "bye goat!" Before he left, he turned to the final goat, said, "bye goat." Then kissed him on the butt. "mwah!" How do you sanitize that!? Henry thought that was pretty funny.
The zoo currently has a dinosaur exhibit going on. (I'll be sad when that goes away!) This is Owen looking at a dinosaur and saying, "dinosaur". The picture catches the "aur" portion.
Looking for bears. When we couldn't find one, Owen said, "bears napping. shhh" PENGUINS!!!

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

I LOVE the reflection picture of Owen!