Monday, August 9, 2010

Six Months

I can hardly believe that Henry is six months old today! He just doesn't cease to amaze me. He is such a mellow happy baby.

Here he is sitting with a little help. I'd like to think the smile was because of me, but really, Owen is sitting on my lap. Henry gives the BIGGEST smiles to Owen. Happy boy with crazy hair. (note to self: no matter how cranky Henry is after a bath, MUST BRUSH HAIR!)
He's getting quite mobile. He'll roll himself all over the place. (Note to self: must keep floor clear of chokable toys and receipts on carpet)
On the move.
So proud, his next goal was Owen's dinosaur. (Note to self: Owen DOES NOT like to share dinosaurs.)
Henry had his first bite of "real food" today. No, not just the rice cereal he kept spitting out, but a real banana. He loved it! Ate it right down. He must have a taste for food like all the other boys in the house, rice cereal is icky... add banana: a culinary masterpiece!

No comments: